To further expand our team for region West- and East-Flanders, we are looking for a:
Your position & responsibilities:
As a business analyst, you map the customer’s business processes, analyze them and formulate opportunities to change the processes to enable the customer to achieve its objectives.
You present the findings of the process analysis to the various stakeholders. Together with the customer, you determine the priorities and create a roadmap to implement the process changes. Depending on the project, this may mean that you:
- Search new software and/or a new IT-partner
- Roll out the current software
- Implement an organizational change with little to no impact on IT
As a key figure towards change, you facilitate the collaboration between multiple stakeholders within business projects and IT projects. You take pleasure in organizing workshops, where you guide the customer during their transition to the new way of working.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for clear and open communication between the various parties at the customer and any partners of the customer. You also promote collaboration between different departments.
Within Evolynx, you contribute to the development of an internal knowledge base, where you share your knowledge and experiences with your colleagues.
- Ability to think logically and fast
- Ability to present complex matters in a simple way
- Empathic skills
- Your enthusiasm is motivating for your customers and your colleagues
- Experience with business processes
- BPMN knowledge and experience with Sparx Enterprise Architect is a plus
- Giving engaging presentations to all stakeholders in a digital transformation
- Organizing workshops with a playful, professional approach
- Ability to formulate functional requirements for software solutions
- Fluent in speaking and writing in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Drivers license B
- Experience as business analyst or process owner is a plus, but not a must
- You enter a dynamic and ambitious SME with enthusiastic colleagues
- Evolynx is a company with a coaching culture where you get a lot of support from your colleagues
- As a company, we invest in our employees and we provide training, among other things, so that we remain strong as experts
- An open corporate culture
- A competitive salary with the usual fringe benefits
Selection and recruitment are treated in a confidential manner.